Amie, former Cowes Enterprise College student, studies medicine at the University of Bristol
- Amie has A-levels in Maths, Biology and Chemistry
- Amie completed work placements in preparation for her application to University
- Amie attended the University of Bristol summer school
Amie, former student of Cowes Enterprise College, is currently studying medicine at the University of Bristol.
Amie completed A-levels in Biology, Chemistry and Maths. She always knew that she wanted to be a doctor, but her decision-making process was helped by lots of work experience and placements at the local hospital. Medicine is an exceptionally challenging course to be accepted for, so the academy supported her with extra tuition for the entrance exams, and organised mock interviews to give her the best possible chance of getting in! Amie also attended Summer School at the University of Bristol, which gave her extra benefits when applying.
Amie’s advice to other OAT students:
- Anything you set your mind to, you can do!
- Work smart, not hard… be consistent, and always give it a go.
- Making mistakes is the best way to learn, and you will never know if you don’t try.
- Keep your hobbies and enjoy yourself… be an all-rounder.
Student of medicine
Amie, former student of Cowes Enterprise College, is currently studying medicine at the University of Bristol. Amie completed A-levels in...